Monday, May 21, 2012

Edwin Matthews
3rd period
How to High Jump
Wham, Wham, Wham
The three heavy pads
The ground as you set up.
You line them up just right,
So they snap into place.
Next the standards get set up
So you can place
The bar up.
Once this is done
The athlete is ready to jump,
He must find his mark, and
Run toward the pit.
The they jump up and over the bar, but…
Bam, Bam, Bam
Your heel hits the bar to the floor.
It gets set back up again, the next time you jump
You make it over with ease, and that is
How to high jump,
How to High Jump Analysis
This poem was especially fun to write because I high jump. When I go to practice this is almost exactly how it goes. It’s kind of funny I wrote this poem act my high jump practice; I had the paper pen and my binder and was running through the whole motion with it in my hands so it would be perfect. It was really fun to write this poem because of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment