Monday, May 21, 2012

Letter to the Reader
Over all I don’t really think I'm a good poet or a good writer. No matter how much I practice writing poetry I don’t really feel like I get any better. The thing is I don’t really like poetry, it’s just not my thing, and I don’t really enjoy it. I think because I don’t particularly like writing poetry that is why I'm not that good at it. I think that to really be good at something you must also enjoy it or you will never push yourself to be good. The poems I chose for this anthology project were the poems that I thought were the best out of the whole lot of them. I found out that most of the best poems I wrote were about things I liked and really cared about. Even though I gripe and moan about writing poetry I found this project and class to be quite interesting and fun most of the time because of the fun projects that always made us think and the atmosphere. I hope you enjoy my poems that I have selected for my anthology project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment